Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cow Palace cancelled but Bridge School...

Well, last weekend, I went out to the Cow Palace, just to find out that the event was Canceled! I did not want to work that day, but I put all of my gumtion into going and at least showing up. How strange that was, because I also had a dream that I was eating a Burito, and my son actually treated me to a Burito that day... LOL

I am looking forward to this weekend. It is the Bridge School Benefit Concert at the Shoreline! Its going on for the whole weekend and I will be working the whole event! I have been kind of looking forward to this weekend for some time now, and YIKES!! its here! It seems like I have alot of paperwork and some reseaching to do! I have to fill out the insurance papers for work and have to turn it in on my day off. How fair does that sound? No, I am not complaining, its just that I am not in the mood to do that kind of research! I think Human resources is going to available about 2 o'clock this afternoon.

OH, and I finally got it all straightened out with good ole DMV and now I am a valid Californa Driver! Name changes, and all that stuffs...seems to have gotten in the way!

I should call her and find out more on whats going on!

PEACE!

No comments: