Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rob Zombie Show @ SJ Event Center

Well, I must say that I enjoyed the music tonight at the Event Center. I am a rocker, and I know it! Leading off was a drum solo that made my mouth drop! It was awesome! I was posted out at the doors, but the music was loud enough, that when Rob Zombie got on stage, I felt the excitement throughout! By the time he got on, most people were already in the venue, and I was able to go to the orchestra door and watch! Yes, I was getting stoked with the drum solo that I knew that if I was to be reassigned to inside the venue, I would have gotten stuck! :)

I gave a fellow worker his break, and he decided to take off his uniform and joined in with the mosh pit! I told go ahead! When he came back, he said to me that the little bit of moshing that he did, was worth four months of therapy. I could see a difference in him, and he even thanked me with a hug! It was worth it to see someone appreciate this music, although expressed in a different way.

Returning out to my post at the doors, I was listening to some mean geetaring! Damn! I was thinking how anyone could not appreciate the solo(s) but to just enjoy the talent that was on that stage. I may not have watched it, but I sure did hear it.... and FELT it too! **Whew** is all I could say or think! I was ready to come out with an air guitar. With that said.... Rock On!!

PEACE!

No comments: