Friday, May 4, 2007

Yes, its been a while







Tomorrow there is an orientation for the Shoreline Amphithreater! That is one of the threaters that have concerts in this area. Lately you all know that I have been looking for work.. and yes, I have had my good days and my bad days! I did decide to take on a seasonal position at Shoreline, and I am an usher. Which tells me that it should probably be in VIP area, or at least in the seated area! I am excited about this.. and I got some people in there as well that are excited about geting back to work. That is a good feeling!

Anyways, I know as well, that this may not be a big paying position, but do you know that when I went to the job fair a couple of weeks ago, that I did not care what I was to paid an hour. I know that this is what I wanted to do this summer! I will keep you all posted

PEACE!

No comments: