Wednesday, May 16, 2007

30 years ago....Today!


It has been exactly thirty years ago today... about 1 hour and 15 min ago, I gave birth do my daughter! Wow, it seems like a long time, but really it is not! I know that I have been trying to keep my spirits up for this reason. I know that there has been alot going on in my mind... lately, and I know that I wanted to post about it.. but.. something wasn't quite right... about my feelings about writing.

My mom called yesterday, saying that they finally got the Life insurance check, and she kinda wanted me to go there, but, I know I was not ready for this. (another closure thing)... I have a couple interviews to go to.. and wow.. A rep for an agency that represents Grainger called me, and asked if I still wanted to work for Grainger. Now, That blew my mind, Although the position would be here in South San Francisco! How about that?? Actually, I like that idea!

My daughter and her B/F decided to go to a motel to spend her birthday! It feels weird here... alone... but I do have that interview tomorrow. I will be having breakfast with my friend Bridget... she also has an interview... close to where I have the interview!

Ahhhh yes... I did attend the orientation at Shoreline, and Yes, I do work this friday.. and Saturday. It was a four hour orientation... I did not expect that, but I am glad that I went through it. It really made me think of this place in a different view, but I think I will like it. It has alot to do with crowd control... yet...in a kindly fashion, so to speak. OH yes, I even picked up some side work, helping out an Accountant... doing alot of her posting of receipts! Thats kewl, I think. I do have the various skills!

Anyways, I've been wanting to check in, and I need to be getting ready for that interview. What should I wear??? LOL... anyways,,, I am still around... and I do miss blogging... I have been getting some Auto Quotes.. its about that time!

PEACE!

No comments: