Thursday, June 21, 2007

Seems as though....

Yesterday I had a surprise of my life! My daughter and I decided to go to the early Farmers Market; It was Wednesday! Anyways, I parked the car... and we started to walk through the area where the booths are, looking at all the fresh fruit and vegetables! We picked up a few things and started to go back to the car.
As we started to approach the car, and even getting in... all of a sudden there was an officer at my window showing me a badge.. of course I showed him my ID... and my daughter and I were talking about the evening I had before, I had worked th Gwen Stefani concert. He asked whose 'Disabilty placard' this belonged to.. I said my brother. I was really surprised that this was happening... I was at a metered slot. and I remember my daughter saying that she waould put money in the meter... ok....

I guess the meter ran out...Yikes.... and I was given a ticket for misuse of a DP... more when I ger back... gotta move the car...LOL.. I am fighting this 500 dollar ticket!

PEACE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.