Thursday, June 7, 2007

Where did it Go?

I just wanted to post on this blogg today. I have not really been up to par lately! I know that I have not put my health as my first priority, and have started to feel the effects of it. I am starting to feel better, in the past couple of days, and have been checking my sugar levels as often as I can.

I have also been trying to get some work in, so that I can do the things that I need to do. I have found that being off work, seems like I have less time to do the things that I need to do. Silly, isn't it?

This weekend, at Shoreline Amphitheater, a local radio station LIVE105, is hosting a BFD concert, and I will be working that concert. Its alternative Rock...Some that I like alot, and some... well.... I often wondered... Really? There could be.. Alternative to Rock N Roll? LOL... just kidding. I am looking foreward to this weekend also, will be Charlie Daniels playing at Shoreline as well. I am ushering, and I enjoy seeing the different people that are out to have a good time at the concerts.

Anyways, I have things to get ready, and things to look up.... soooo off, I go. Will report anything that might be out of the ordinary... ;)

PE@CE!

No comments: