Friday, August 22, 2008

Its been a long time coming....

Wow... I cannot believe that its been the whole summer that I have not been blogging or even on the computer much! I have been keeping very busy at Alcatraz with the summer adjusted schedules, and along with the ushering that I do at Shoreline has kept me busy and on the go.... for a FAST MINUTE here! I am soo Glad that I have a day off from both places today, and it does feel good! Do not get me wrong....

I enjoyed Stevie Wonder, The Rock Star Mayhem Festival, The Download Fest, Police, Elvis Costello, Toby Keith, John Mayer, Disturbed and Slip Knot, Scorpions, Sammy H (Yes, Red Rocker, himself)and oh yes... The CrueFest!! Projeck Revolution with Linkin Park! Wow! and last weekend.. was the Rock The Bells Concert!

As I am listing these various artists and concerts and festivals... NO WONDER I have not been online... these are over and above the 40 that I do on the Island!!! Season at Shoreline is starting to slow a bit, but I still have Judas Priest, Heaven and Hell, and MOtorhead to look forward to... along with the Counting Crows, and even SANTANA!!

I really enjoy the summer time... tonight in San Francisco starts the Big huge concert 'OUTSIDE LANDS FEST' in Golden Gate Park! I was asked to work it, but I think I just done ran out of energy! I will be missing BECK, Radiohead, Steve Winwood, Tom Petty............... ALL of it! I had already booked my shows for the month, and this was added on.... and I must obligate myself to the original bookings! It just would not be fair! SO I do have the Comedy Jam headlining Kat Williams! :)

I did not want to say anything, cuz I would just piss myself off... but there really has been alot of talent in the Bay Area this year, and I am really happy that I was able to enjoy alot of it!
Anyways... If any of you from Alcatraz reads this, you know that I have been busy and
enjoying the extra entertainment and I promised you all that I would rest today... SO on that note... I shall sign out for the moment!

PEACE!

No comments: