Saturday, October 11, 2008

October.. Still looking busy, but def a slow down

It was about a year ago, that I became a permanent employee of Alcatraz, and I do remember being on the roof of the Cell House as FLEET WEEK and San Francisco are in the same sentence! I do have different days off, and I will be enjoying the Blue Angels, and The ThunderBirds tomorrow! The traffic will be hurrendous, and well... That what its all about! I heard on the News .. that the Embarcadero should be expecting approximately... ONE MILLION visitors! And I do believe that when I was driving in it last year! Uhhh, the Angels should be just about getting started about now for the first show. and then tomorrow.. will be their second show! I am glad that today I am 35 miles south of the City.. I will deal with that tomorrow!

Tonight... Carlos Santana... is what is on my agenda for the night! YES!!! I am soo looking forward to this show... but I also said that about the last show that I worked, which was Cheap Trick, Heart and Journey!!



YESSSSSS!!! Talent is local and from back in the day! Do not get me wrong.. I enjoy new music...and I believe that the groups that I have just mentioned have THAT too! Wooo Hoooo.... what more can one say about the groups that I mentioned... need not have to explain!

Anyways, I just had a couple seconds before I need to go into another mind set...

PE@CE!!

No comments: