Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Feeling a bit Meloncoly

Yepp, I did go on that interview yesterday, and it should all be good, I suppose. Right now I am feeling something that I am not real sure of. Yesterday, I ran into an old friend of mine, well... he was an ex... and since then, I have been feeling like this. He can actually just think what he wants.. duzzn't matter any more.

What I wanted to do was to say that I am really starting to not like the situation that my son and are going through. I do not want to fall into any cracks, and I am so afraid of this, that it is not funny at all. I am scared and I cannot let that show. I think it is time to see someone... well... wow, we still have the safe deposit box adventure to deal with... There has been so much on my mind that I just do not know!.... Allowing the tears to roll is a sign that I have not turned cold :)!

Peace!

No comments: