Saturday, March 17, 2007

St Patrick's Day

Well, it is a Saturday, and it is St Patrick's Day... I worked a little bit today... Well, actually alot of bit. I am sore and I hurt today. I was working in the kitchen, and I was hungry today!... Awesome!
Anyways, I had the opportunity to spend some time with a friend and listened to some music, and watched some old Rock N Roll Concerts! First it started out with Govt Mule, the Temptations, Deep Purple, an even some Pink Floyd! It was really nice to get out of here for a minute, and to have decent conversation with someone. I have made a couple of friends, here, and that is kewl... But I know that I needed to get into a different enviroment!

I understand that we will be having our Corned Beef and Cabbage for tomorrow's dinner! I will also be working in the kitxhen tomorrow, so I know that I will be leaving or asking some input!! So did everyone get to eat some good cooked corned beef and cabbage???? I will not be cooking it this year, although, I did get a text from my daughter asking if I was going to cook cabbage for this year! I feel like I just need to take a chill pill... and relax,, I want to read some of my manuals... and.. well..... I am not sure.. I know that I do need to relax some !!

No comments: