Friday, March 30, 2007

Its Friday again!

Wooooo hoooooo! I have been busy, and have had a couple of interviews, and I have been getting some responses on the resumes that I have been sending out! That is really good thing. I do work a little bit in the kitchen, and the work is fulfilling! There has been a lot things going on! A lot of adjustments, too! Soon, I will be looking for an apartment and you know when that time comes, it will be all good. There are times that I cannot get on the computer to get on line! I have decided to bring in my laptop, and just plugg it up rather than to find an available computer, here!

Anyways, I have made some friends here and most that I am realizing that there are alot of original type of people that I have met here! I do understand that everyone of us are unique individuals, I am finding that a lot of interesting people out here in the world.

I was supposed to go out tonight, but I decided to cancel and tend to that matter at another time! So, I think that I know that things will be okay... I do see a lot of drama around here. Well, I think I will call it a night !

No comments: