Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Bandidas!!

Wow, has it been so long since I have watched a movie?? It was nice to just chill and not think of things that I needed to look up on this computer, and used it to watch a movie. I have always been one to enjoy Westerns... and I picked out the movie 'Bandidas' with Salma Hayek, and Penelope Cruz.

It was an excellent choice. Something that has a plot, some humor, and some sensitivity. I love stories that have happy endings. It also had the 'Thelma & Louise' kind of comrade re for the two. Its good to know that you can create a 'friendship' or a 'partnership' that can mean so much, when you are fighting for the same thing. I enjoyed it, the only thing that was missing was the popcorn! (But I had some earlier in the evening)

Something that was light and yet serious, is what I needed this evening. Awesome movie! I would recommend it with 5 stars *****!!! I loved the scenery too, the mountains, the rivers, sooo soooothing! I often thought that I was born in the wrong era. I should have been a cowgirl ;)

PEACE!

No comments: