Friday, February 9, 2007

Rain, Meeting, Family

Well yesterday I went to the city to meet with my family. They were ready for all the paperwork that needed to get sorted out!UH.... I think Dad has, st least come out of the shock... He was asking for the Pictures, and that the mail should go to the house now!

I told him that I had it, and that the mail is coming to the house. I will make sure that Dad will get all the mail... and I will have to go to the banks, now and close out the accounts.. and yes, it has been 41 days. Before going there, I was really uptight! I caught myself yelling at the kids.. Not good!....Oh my, I got home about 11 last night and decided to play some GUITAR HERO II... and i beat out the medium level.. now I have to go on with the Hard Level.

I know that I have things to take care, but it is just rainy and yukky out.. So.. Here I am...LOL To top it off, my horoscope told me that it would be a day like this, and that I should take responsiblity....Ha Ha Ha... Now you know how serious I take the horoscopes!

No comments: