Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Checking Out the Pics

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I wanted to share with you some pictures out of the Photo Album that was at my brother's apartment. Wow, these pictures really bring back some times,,, Well, in actuality, I was not even thought about when these pictures were taken. These are pictures of my Mom and Dad on their wedding day! I am glad that I am finally able to scan and upload them. Yes, today, the court thing.. Well, can you believe that the County CourtHouse has our file misplaced! How about that one ?

Their attorney did not tell us tho, until the end. I was wondering why we had to postpone our case until next week. Hmmmm, anyways, and she said to us that he (frank) will not be able to make it next week.. so....

Does that mean another week?? She was telling us that the Orignal Judge is on vacaton and that she will be back tomorrow. She also told us the the clerks were looking for our file for the past two days. I wonder what is going on with that ?? I asked that attorney if he could just outright do what he is doing, and she said Yes, its usually the people that have "REAL" property that has the most say. She said in the beginning that this case looks alot like... a case of bad situation. I keep thinking that because of the new law that went into effect about giving 60 day notice, and to think that he thought he was going to make it a fast thing to happen!

Oh well, so on to the bulk of the afternoon, I have been scanning pictures and try to preserve them the best I know how. Anybody have heard of PhotoMax ? Hmmm, I was given an opportunity, so to speak.. to get in on it ?

PEACE!

No comments: