Saturday, February 3, 2007

Well...Things are as well as can be

Hey, hey

Well, we went and consulted with an attorney, things are more definate now. He also referred me to an attorney that also handles 'Labor Laws'. As to why this is all happening at such an inopportune time, I am still yet to figure this out. I am hoping that everything else that we have on the agenda will go smoothly.

Oh yes, my brother called, and asked if next Thursday would be okay to have that meeting, then all of the paperwork needs to be taken care of for the insurance. And we well also get a copy of the death certificate so that I can go over to the Oakland post office and pick up the mail that is there.

Man, I have been trying to call the EDD so that I can give them the phone number to the cell, so that I can do the interview in case we are just waiting at the courthouse to wait to talk to the judge. I sometimes think that that there is a real reason for all ths to be happening, and I am still waiting to see what the reason is. I know that it will not just jump out at me! Anyway, I have been looking for work.. and I also have been trying to make money online as well. I can see though that there is not enough time in the day to really do both.

I have also been looking into some insurance, I know that things will be ok, in that area. Oh yea, there are steps that have to be made as well, so that I can go and get my California DL.

I also see that there has to be more stability with all this before I can go on the next step. I am not sure if I really want to work for any corporations anymore. I do not know. I feel that it is time for me to take a hold of things and maybe this is the right time in my life to take care of the things that are important in my life. Anyhow, I have to get some things ready for the move that we have to make.

Back at ya!
PE@CE!

No comments: