Saturday, April 7, 2007

Happy Easter and.... In da City!

Well, I decided to take up the offer from my daughter..and so now here I stay in the City of San Francisco! Yesterday.. As I was driving from the south Bay.. coming into the city.. Wow.. what a difference in the weather! It was nice and decent weather as I left Santa Clara County...and as I drove north... I seen clouds, Fog, and even rain.. Oh my goodness!
I have been trying to get rid of this darned cold for 2 weeks.. and its not better yet. I know part of if was from allergies,,,, but this one s a down right \COLD.. and its not quiting.... WOW! Now that I am in a better environment.. I can feel alttle better, and well... hopefully it will not be as long to take care of it. Anyways, I will probably be on line more often now.... I now, do not have as many rules that I need to follow, and well.,... I am just praying that all things go well!

Bry.......... Take care of yourself and remember what I told you.. Just a phone call away! An Stay warm... I love you!

Off to bed I go.. and Happy Easter to all

PEACE!

No comments: