Thursday, April 19, 2007

Chrissy... Innocense!?!



Here is another friend of mine... her name is Chrissy! I enjoyed working with her in the Kitchen as well. Her innocence and her open-mindedness is what got me about her. Her ability to not judge people, and in such a way that can only be done by her. Many times she has read me like a book, and was able to cheer me up with just a piece of candy! Yepp, that is Chrissy! How she ended up at the picnic, was that I saw her walking as we were picking up food at Smart n Final.. I told her to meet us there, since I was in traffic, and that she was to spend the afternoon with me. And that she did! I am glad that she felt comfortable enough to come and spend the day with us. I think she had a good time, and I think that she needed a day away from EHC that day too! I know that Bryan has also worked with her in the kitchen, so I know that he would not mind.
Anyways, Chrissy was one person that could make a bad day into one that seemed acceptable! Thanx Chrissy!

PE@CE!

No comments: