Thursday, April 12, 2007

Did I make the right decision?

Well, why am I feeling so down and out? I really ought to be happy that I am away from the shelter! I guess, because I know what goes on... and what one feels in a place like that... and I left my son there! I know that he is old enough, and he should be taking care of his business. Unless you have been in the shelter, there really is no way for you to understand what I am feeling right now! I do not mean to sound any kind of cold or anything like that.. I think I just have a heart that is too soft.
Until last week, I felt like I was more feeling the depression for everyone else! I felt for the staff.... I felt for the 'Grannys' and.. .Wow....! What does one do now? Coming into this new situation, I guess I am going to through the adjustment period? A good possibility that that is happening! I guess that I have alot of mixed feeling going on inside of me that I just do not know which is really the really emotion! I know that it sounds silly... Thats just me .. thats all! I think I shoul slpurge and have some ice cream and strawberries... wanna join ???

PEACE!

No comments: