Sunday, April 22, 2007

Feels Good to Be...'Normal'?

I know that technically it is Sunday, But I wanted to share something today. I had a very good day today.. and that would be referring to Saturday. I had a great time with my friend Bridget... I spent the day with her on Friday. I have known Bridget since I was 14 years old. I know that it is still considered the Bay Area.. From San Francisco to San Jose... but lots of times.. that much distance can make a difference.

I am glad that I am able to see her and Dilly more frequently... even tho.. we know that we each have our own lives.. its soooo good to ge together with them... when ever we do. Dilly, (Diane) I have known Kindergarten... so yea,,, we go back a ways.. .

Then the pressure was on me...there was a job fair that I was supposed to go to, and I really did not want to go,... but being that it was my idea anyways to apply at this particular place... I kind of suggestted to Bryan.. and to some other people too n San Jose.... it was rainy... did not get enough rest the night before... So I was really dragging ASS!... Thanx Dilly... n Bridgee... I am glad that I made it to the Shoreline Amphithearter for the job fair.... cuz 5 people ... which included myself got our seasonal job and can say that we will be employed affective May 5, after the orientation meeting.. filling out the I-9's and stuff.

I feel better ...and the look on the other people's faces that came with my son and I... well... all of a sudden I see hope and joy in 4 young people's faces! That meant more to me than ... I mean, what could mean more ?? When we got back out to the car... uh I asked... Does anyone know how much we are getting paid?? LOL
Cuz I sure didn't and still do not..... Do you think I wanted to take on this adventure and experience ?? I think so! .... Partty of 2007 ???? I like it!!

PEACE!

No comments: