Thursday, April 26, 2007

Time Going By ...So Soon?

Wow,this week has gone by.. or going by so fast. Unbelievable!! Either I am just having too much fun (I doubt that), or that I have been real busy! I have been doing the work search in, and even interviewing! I have had to run down to San Jose a couple of times already.. and I may be tired! Today, I went down there, and well, all that I needed to accomplish there was not done! I did, however have a nice day. I helped out a friend, and we did spend some time together, and that was nice! I knew that Danny had to take care of some business, So I really did not expect to spend any time with him,really!
We had lunch, and he had an appointment this afternoon, so I took him to his appointment! After that, we spent some time in the park, and just little stuffs like that. It was nice, and was asked to spend more time with him, this Friday evening ;)
I liked that idea, and told him so! What I really wanted to post about was on my mind, but then .. you see, this guy Danny here, just kept popping into my head.... So what I wanted to write about.. I will in another post! And this is to remind me: About Bryan and his trials and tribulations with EHC, and my opinion on his matter and how it effected me this week.

PE@CE!

No comments: