Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Graduaton Celebration!



Well, On Sunday, there was a BBQ picnic in San Jose, for the celebration for my son's graduation. We had bergers, hot dogs, ribs, chicken... of course with Potatoe and Macaroni Salad. We all had a good time... and there was no DRAMA.. how about that? That is what made it so nice. Anyways... the plan is to take some people to Shoreline Amphitheather to get some seasonal work in.... and to get to see some concerts! YEA!! I am down for that! I think that would be a great way to spend some of the summer!

Anyways, think that talking about the EHC (Emergency Housing Consortium) kinda makes me feel depressed. I know the goings on there as a resident... and well, I know that the intentions are to help!.... At least to help the ones that want to help themselves. I worked in the kitchen... and that guaranteed me a place to lay my head. I learned alot from the Chef and the Cook of the kitchen! Both Paul and Sherman are good people, and are good people to work with. To me, it seems that they understand what goes on there, and as, can keep a compassionate side to them on an individual basis. They are aware that not all people are the same! I give them my respect.
In the picture that I have posted on this post is a person that I met... Another mother at the shelter, along with her son. We made friends immediately, and I am glad that I had the pleasure of meeting them. I found out that her and her son are victims of Katrina! Whoa! Yes, Clarisa, and her son, Carlos.... have been a through alot, something that I cannot imagine. Enough for this evening!

PE@CE!

No comments: