Saturday, January 27, 2007

Have you seen...10%?

It's Saturday morning.. or Friday night, I just woke up... strange! Anyways, durng the course of the week, I did post my resume on Craigslist, just to see what is out there! Well, all of a sudden I started to get a few responses from the post. I have been getting some email to become a 'Representative' to a company that is operatored in another country.

Hmmm , that did not seem strange at first; Actually I thought I had somethng going. It sure did seem very logical, and also innocent, as far as the way that it when explained. It just seem like it is too good to be true, and when you get that feeling, more than likely, it is something that it should be checked into even more thoroughly. Some have even offered to live their house, while they go home and attend to the business close at hand. Stay in the house for FREE, no charging on those kinds of dwellngs. Anyways, it tells me that they have a business in the their home country, whether it be India, or Morocco, or even Belguim. This email also says that they need trustng person's need only reply. Customers send (me) the amounts that is owed, and they pay it! Understood! These people are offering 10% of the amount that is paid, just so that you can cash the check, or Money order, or whatever, and for you to forward the money via mailgram, wire transfer, or whatever way is quickest, and simplist. So the decison was made, that there would another address that you would send your money to, and Oh but first, you would have to take your 10% out and then send the money to 'your boss' Wow, you would be getting paid before the boss would and to have someone that he can trust to have this money in possession to send out to him/her! I would say that that is alot of trust!

Anyways, these emails are coming in like its nobody's business. I am averaging oh about 5 a day, and everyone owns their own business. Has anyone actually responded to one of those kinds of ads?? On the serious side of this ... is.... ?

I think that if there is more money to be taken care of like that, I would at least give a try, to just inquiry within. What do you think about this? And would they have to send me to school for that? So, please advise when the bank is done, and all that good stuff.

Please,fill out the attached Account form and email back. We will take a look at all the applicants, and we shall see if you are the one for the job! That is alot of information to be giving out to someone that you do not even know, but yet, it is oK for companies and corporations to do this, take all of your personal information, and they even get to test our urine.. how about that? Anyways, has anyone one heard any 'Yays' or 'Nays' on one of these types of 'Offer's???? I would really like to hear from you... Is it Illegal? Is it a scam?

PE@CE!

I should not have went back and read... I am ready for the physical, really my own concern is with my branch will have to say, on monday!

No comments: