Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Memorial, Legal, and No more Work?

Well, it seems that "http://bzbusiness.blogspot.com/" my son says it perfect, as to how the day of the Service went.

We had other things to take care of... some legal stuff that we have to file an answer to, and in the midst of all of that, Mr Fed Ex appeared at my door, and I received a paycheck, with my vacation, and last week's pay on it! Hmmm, I was termnated from my position? Sure does seem like it to me. I am attempting to get ahold of my HR person, to find out what the reason is. Enough of the crap with the manager at my branch. There has not been any comradere there, and I do not feel as if there has been any support, or at least the right type of support when a situation comes up. Is there still such a thing called 'Wrongful Termination'? Will update as I know more!

PE@CE!

No comments: