Sunday, January 7, 2007

A Long and Stressfull Day!

Well, My kids and I went back to my brothers apartment today. I am still looking for the Insurance stuff, and anything else that maybe of inportance. I am so Overtired that I could not sleep. , I tell you.. I left my house at 8am this morning, and got back about 8pm... that makes for a long day.

I could not believe all the tools that he had. I mean, my goodness. Should we sell then? I mean, really.. .I do not have the room to keep any tools A drill, or something smaller than that ..well... it can cost you lots of money. When I looked in the garage, ..WOW.. and being that I work for a company that does distributes small hand tools, it really amazed me. Computers, TV's, some jem stones... I know that he was into various types hobbies, and stuff... and I can see that he did keep himself qute busy. :)) I called my younger brother about it when I realized just how much he has. Well, he told me that Dad does not want anything to do with his last pocession, and that I was to do what I wished with Wayne;s stuff.

He definately had a stocked kitchen. But, yes, he always did have a nice kitchen. He has a dehydrater, a couple of rice cookers, and you can see from the simple to the fanciier one. Crock pots, dishes, of course, he had convience, which I think is good to a point, I really do not know what to do with all of that. Water filtration pitcher(s) WOW is all could think. \

When I went up there on this past Tuesday, I know that I had to get the papetwork that my dad needed..... I really did not have a chance to look around in his apartment. Today the kids got to know their uncle a lil more than they had, and realized, that just because he lived so far .. Well. You know what mean. The kids found things from the past that surprised them. LOLOL.. they found a picture album, and it happened to be the my Mom and Dad;s wedding pictures, an wthin that photo album, there was aot of loose pictures. .LOLOLOL ... kids found a picture of me when I was in Kindergarden... Jeeeze, and to think that I would have never even thougt that I would see those pictures EVER again.....LOLL

Yes, they seen some pictures of acouple of my cousn;s weddings. I even forgot that those were even still around.. anyways, I am soooo tired, I am nodding at the wheel. OOOPSSS nodding in front of this compurte ......sooo off I go. wll update later ll\ I think tha I am used to driving again;))

PE@CE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! E-Bay it all!! You can add all the funds to the estate total for all of you to share if that is the case...take care!