Tuesday, January 2, 2007

What to expect?

Well, here it is the day that I really have not been looking foreward to. The day that I have to go to my brother's apartment. I have already been warned by the deputy, what to expect when I go in there.

I am trying to be as organized as I can about this. but I do not know if it is well enough. I do have a folder that I have to gather any of his important papers. I know that I have not slept well, and if it were not for my kids, I think I have been eating ok. Wow... I am just on here so that I can just write out my feelings. know that I am scared. I have already been told that, really, I do not need to be afraid. I am doing something that will, at the end, help out my parents. It would probably harder time on them at this, especially at their age.

Anyways, I suppose I had just better get ready to do this. If I continue to procrastinate... It will just be harder on me. I have my son right here to assist me what ever I need to do. I do have a list of things that I need to look for. I will be okay. I keep thinking in my brain, that there must be a reason for me to have to do this. I must remember that Death is a part of Life.

PEACE!

No comments: