Friday, January 19, 2007

You Would Think!

Yo', Today you would think that I would get alot of stuff done? Well, have you ever had one of those days, that you set out to get things accomplished, and.... then you realize that all you got accomplished was standing in lines, and WAIT!! Yepp, that is the kind of day that I had; Did not get much accomplished, but I tell you, the effort was there........lol...Gotta laugh about it, otherwise I would just be here in tears.

Tomorrow will be the last day that I will be going to Alameda, my brother's apartment. Thats it! I have to say that I am finished at some point, cuz you know it could just go on and on! I called all the utilty companies today to shut off, or end the service at his address. It was not as bad as the first two that I had to do. Wow, just a reminder to myself, that I have to make an appointment with the landlord over there, the last time I talked to her, was on Wednesday, and I was not doing so good, that day.

Yea... I shared alittle of what I am going through with my little brother. First time I have ever done that. I think it must shock him how much I can go through and somehow make it a positive thing. I met with Eva... the beneficiary's daughter... last night. There is a bigger language barrier with me and her mom, than I have with me and my folks. So, I decided that I would talk to Eva, instead. Told her what needs to be written in a 'statement' form, and to fax it to my brother, and then at that point, as the Death Certificate comes, both of the claims can be done on one certificate. In case she wanted to send it alone, I did leave her the information of what to do and where to send it.

I will be leaving alot there.. OH wait, we may just donate the rest of the stuff, to the same place that we donated the clothes. Hey, you know, I do not feel so bad that I would have to leave so much bigger items for the landlady to take of. I would have left it there, but, you know, that is not kewl, either. Anyways, I do feel better about finshing this project up! Yepp, I sure do. And I was telling my brother about it too! Its been a hard job, and someone had to do it... So, I did.

I did end up sending the landlord more money, like I normally do. He will see that I am not the one trying to mess him up on money. I just want to be pretty much left alone, and let me do my thing. With this court stuff, to me it is just like taking up my time. I wonder how many other people he does this to? I do have my personal feelings and opinions, but I have to keep them to myself. Shhhhhh... I think he is the most arrogant, and belittling person I have ever talked to, or met. I felt that the day that I met him. But to get affordable housing, one has to just shut my mouth. What really gets to me is that .... wooooooo him being the property manager, and we being the people renting from him, he can really say or do anything that he wants, we have to be at his mercy. Yea... like when he claims he did not get our rent in September, and did not tell us anything until our stove went haywire... told me another something else about him.

What is he really doing with my landlady's money? Borrowing on it, so that every time we call him, he is on some sort of vacation or something? Yea, I see alot of 'slick' in the guy, but I see right through him... I have met people like him before, and I just have that feeling. He knows how to pass judgement on people, that is for sure. He has demonstated it in conversations with me, that totally shocked me! Anyways, I do not want to get MAD... someone told me.. Get even! LOL

Then I think, Do I really want to live under those kinds of conditions? Someone like that is all about $$$ the almighty dollar$$$! Unfortunately, the majority of our society is like that, and is something that we all have to live with. Anyways, yes, I have kind of gave a guestamation of things that I could have sold, but gave to people that needed, instead... I could have made payment to him... But that is not how I am.. Maybe I should be, though,...... eh ? Time for some GUITAR HERO!!!

PE@CE!!

No comments: