Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Misc Firearms, Msc, Firearems

Sooo amoung his belongings, I find two (2) firearms, WHAT DO I DO WITH THEM?? I mean I do not have a permit to carry one of those things, and I have to admitt that I am not trained to use one, so I know defininately, that I should not posess one. So, what do I do with them?? Can anyone help me out on this matter?

I will be going back. I could not really find enough of the important paperwork that I was looking for. He has more paper than I do. There is alot of paper work to look through. I did not realize when my parents and sister and bro said for me to take the car........... That it was a BRand new Car... the trip setter 107 miles. I had to do a double take, when I was reading the registration..2006..... Honda CRV... And my parents said that I can have it? Wow... I was looking for the Lein holder or something.. but when I called the insurance company about it, wow,.... My brother owned that car straight outright. And it is insured until June.. So it was okay for me to take the car tonight. I do realize that, nothing can be done until the death certificare is presented and all that kind of stuff. But.... But.....

During the course of the afternoon, I called my younger brother to let him know what was going on ... and that at certain times, there was just a point that I just needed to take a break from all of that. He told me how much he appreciated for me doing this part of it, and admitted that he probably could not do it. And he thanked me! It was at that point that I felt that I was any kind of appreciated, and just knowing that I had to be the stronger one to do all of this, well.....

I do have to thank my kids for being here for me, and their friends as well. Today, I felt so all alone, that I was scared. To them, it was okay for me to break down. They knew what we were there to do, and they did alot. We donated his clothes to a non profit organization. That would be THREE Closets full of clothes. I know that he would have appreciated that. Come to find out that Dad had gven hm alot of his old clothes.. you know back in early 50's.. the trench coat.. and hat look, I have seen my dad in pictures dressed like that, back in the day.

This weekend, I will be going back there, to finish up what I had started. We will get an earlier start, and my daughter will be there, as well. She is the most organized person around, right now. So, that is the game plan, and I go back to work tomorrow. Only difference is that I will be driving in, instead of doing the publc transportation. Who know, I may just keep doing the public transportation, cuz driving home this evening was a BEAR! It started out in Oakland, then to San Francisco, and then to San Jose

I am kind of anxious to get back into the normal way of living, work, home, dinner, and whatever... you know... very smple kind of stuff.

PEACE!

No comments: