Friday, January 19, 2007

Its Friday

Happy Friday

As I have been sharing with you, What more can go on? At coolmama's corner.yahoo. I have expressed myself to a point where I just cannot seem to make things go right. I know that I need to take this all by the handle, and take care of it. What is it really that I am fighting for? I don't know! When things get to this point, where do you go, and what do you do?

I have to go file these court papers at the courthouse, and pay some more rent. So, um, and still call the utilties to disconnect the service at my brother's apartment. Its Days off, and is not really days off. I have so much to do! I guess I just better get with it.... No time to stop and think, at all. Now, is that a good thing? or a bad thing? Rent is paid. Does Discrimination apply in this case, I am not sure. This man that we have to call our landlord, has really made me think there the word, 'Slumlord' really exists! :(

PE@CE!

No comments: