Friday, January 5, 2007

NO RSS YAHOO MOTHERDEVA

DEVA NO RSS, WHY?

Well I just wrote a lenghthy post on what Yahoo has done, again, I mean, and why I have resorted to 'Mind Squrts' so that I can link that page to the Yahoo 360 so that I can somehow keep in touch with my friends,and to meet other people. It seems that I attempted to add my RSS FEED to another site, and there are no posts on it.. it says. The Date on the RSS is Dec 31 1969!

And those of you that know that I have been attempting to join up with PayPerPost Can you believe that this the second Blogg, that I have submitted to them, and they see nothing. Now that I have pinpointed, and Identified at least maybe a little bit of the problem, I get a survey to answer for a response that I sent to them with an attachment of a copy of the screenprint. And now I just clicked the link from Mind Squirts for 'coolmama's corner.myspace', it decides to show up as a private Blogg! HELLLLLOOOOOO..... EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SET TO PUBLIC!!

YES, this the second Blogg.... NOT the second post... and both have been the 360 bloggs, do you wonder why I have resorted to other sites to Blogg ??? And have linked my other bloggs to here(Yahoo), just so that I know that my friends are seeing..what I am trying to share, and as well, with the new people that I am meeting.

Anyways... I will be posting this on my other bloggs, and I would really like to know if you are seeing anything?? I mean, I started these Bloggs to keep in touch with my Yahoo friends, mainly from the days of Music Rooms! And now I as I try to share with my friends, I really am not... cuz no one can see... or if ANYONE even tried to keep up with me by RSS FEED, you would think that I started this blogg when I was a teen........ Can Anyone see these ?? and Pls Comment on which ever blogg that you are seeing this NOTICE on ??

How many times do I have to check my settings??? I do not know anymore, who is seeing what, and who is not seeing ..what ???? And Hell Yes, I am pissed!. HAS THIS BEEN HAPPENING TO ANYONE ELSE????

PE@CE!

No comments: