Monday, December 18, 2006

Feeling Better

Well, its Monday evening, and I wanted to share that this past weekend, I have had a various things going on. I did go to the Christmas party that the branch gave, and had a real good meal. We celebrated at a place called 'Dave & Busters', a place where there are games, a bar, and goood food. It was nice to be on a social level with the people at work. Kind of a different enviroment than the work place.

I have had the cold/flu that is going around, and I really did not feel like doing anything, but I went and it felt good to get out of the house, other than to go to work. I have had a situation with my landlord, that he has not been receivng my rent payments, but I do have the receipts to prove to him that HE is not posting to the right account. I had a "discussion" with him, and I do not think that I have ever had to feel so bad to try to talk to.... what you can call a business man!... Yea right! Needless to say, I felt my blood pressure go up.... did he care? I don't think so.... but I know I am in the right, sooooooooo Pls......

I had tried to post this past weekend, in reference to the banking thing, but for some reason, it did not post....I wll discuss that on another day. I am feelng better from this cold virus, I thought that I needed to post. :) Anyways, this is just an update as to what has been going on....on a personal level. I know that most 'bloggers' do not post about personal stuff, but things will start to get better, I feel it!

PEACE!

No comments: