Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry

I believe that the spirit of Christmas better be in your heart, before you go out and buy things for people that you do not like or even respect until after the fact..
I do understand that durng this season, the can be alot of depression, and sadness, for the people that they each have had to love in the past can effect people in a funny but good way.

When I first became to know the Lord Jesus Christ is the Saviour of our sins.. it was in July when I was baptised in Jesus' name. As I started to get to know our Lord, You do realize that the 'holidays' were pretty much right around the corner, I was starting to wonder about what I really believed in, because it was in that year that I realized just how 'commercial' the 'holidays' are. I kept it inside for a bit, and tried to just let things happen.. to allow my Christianity to grow and that I would feel the Love that we are 'supposed'to feel. Well, I ended up calling my Pastor for an appointment, because I was not feeing the Spirit like thought I should be. My Pastor eplained to me that alot of younbg Christians go through this, and that you are to still keep your Faith, and do what you know is right in your heart.
PEACE!

No comments: