Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas

This holiday season, I have decided to basically spend it alone! Yes, I think that I really want to do this. So, my plans are to be here, do what I want, when I want, and do not have to answer to anyone here on this earth. Nothing wrong with that, is there? Anyways, I have also realized that since I have made this decsion, well, It seems that every body that needs my assistance decides to come out of the wood work. Yepp... and well, I would be able to assist, if I were able to.
Really.. I would do whatever possibly can to help.
But when some one is insisting that there has to be a way... uh.... wow... I realize just how some people can be so selfish. I guess, the way that I feel is that, I feel pushed away, and then at the same time .... demanded upon... Would people just make up their minds?? Thats really all that I ask. I cannot read people's minds, and I cannot help if they do not say anything.
There has been situations that have come up that was quite to be unexpected, and uh, let me deal with what I have to deal with, but , please do not put anymore on my plate, ok ?
I wish that I could write down my feelings and have them sort out for me, whether it be work related, personal, personal finance, friendships.... just to have them sorted, that would be nice. Anyways, I just wanted to post tonight .. to guess to say Merry Christmas to all.... :)).... I know that the new year will be a good one!

PEACE!

No comments: