Monday, December 25, 2006

Lookng for the New Year

Well, its Merry Christmas, and its going to be a GREAT new Year. As alot of you may have read, that I have been having some trying times, and I know that this upcoming new year is going to be ALL good.

I do not want to dwell on the issues that I have had to face in these past few months. It was emotional, stressful, and I have not felt some of these feelngs before. I have since dealt with alot of things: The State of California, Bank of America, and even my manager, new employees, new systems, landlords and a love lost. I can now say that alot of the things that I have had to deal with is at a state where I can say that is either taken care of, or at a point where its alot easier to handle.

My grandmother and my mother both said that I have alot of patience, but I did not understand what they really meant, until just recently. Many times I have felt like giving up, but what good is that? I feel that the endurance that I put forth has also helped me alot, the will to go on, not only for myself, but I have two kids (Adult Chldren) that are very close to me. I want to thank them too, at this time for putting up with me, and listening to me vent, and even giving me that extra push that I needed on days that I just did not think I wanted to face anymore 'crap'!

I started posting on my Yahoo blogg, and felt that getting it out in writing also helped me alot. And I find myself 'here'... now! :) I think back, and say, Yes, I have gone through alot, and that by not giving up can only be my strength! Never Give UP!!

PEACE!

PS: Only issue at the moment is that the bank HAD to hold my deposit for the this holiday weekend, so my 'holiday' is just a little delayed! ;)

No comments: