Saturday, December 9, 2006

Here I Am

Well, I am.. and trying to put together this site.. page... blogg... and I really think that I am havng fun with this. I have started other bloggs on other sites, but it really is nothing like this one that I am creating now. There has been issues with the other sites, so please do not be alarmed if the link that you may click on, may not seem like they are updated.. (or something). I have been trying to show people that I DO have a blogg that is older than 90 days old, and with more than 20 posts on it... but it just does not seem to be there. I did not think that I wilted away after September 24, 2006.... No posts after that date.. some say. Others have said, Oh, Nov 11... or Nov 17... and some even see them all... So with that said, I knew that alot of what I was trying to share...Is not there? I see them, when I am logged into that search engine, and then when I am not.. I think, Wow.......... September 24 .......... that was a while ago, and there has been alot going on.

So, I have been looking around for another place to share my thoughts, of all kinds of various things. I also have been doing alot of research on ....'Blogging'... and it seems like it can get pretty technical, and yet creative at the same time. So please bare with me, also while I am learning new things... and probably trying things out .. here... :)

I suppose I am here to introduce myself.. I am Motherdeva... a screen name that my children helped me with when I very first started to come onto the internet. That would be about ... 6 or 7 years ago. Yes... I have been in chat... many moons ago it seems.. they are not like they used to be. I was one that would go into the Yahoo chat rooms... under the music catagory.. and into the 'Oldies' or the 'Classic Rock and Blues' rooms (and of course into the country rooms, as well).
We would go down the list of chatters in the room, and each of us would be able to share a couple of songs to the rest of the room, through the mic.. .and of course, when we were listening to music, we also chatted and I have developed many friendships that I still keep dear to me now.

Anyways, I do not really know what else to write about at the moment... I know that I had to at least post one entry since I did open this account to start one. I want to thank you for coming by and reading what ever it is that I need to write about. The other sites,, well, that I have been posting on.. has alot of history about me, and it seems kind of strange to 'start over' ... and to have all my thoughts together and to make any kind of sense, I really had to start up again. I am not an author, or a poet... I have always kept a journal, since high school (It was part of the American Lit class that I had to take).

I often thought that it would be a good idea to be to share some of the thoughts and feelings that we each have gone through, and to even tell a tale on the lessons that we have learned from our experiences. Anyways, here I am, and I am glad you came by to read :)) and to say Hello!

PEACE!

No comments: