Monday, December 18, 2006

Guitar Hero Mama

I think I must be feelng better.... I played Guitar Hero (Face Off) with my son tonight! I did pretty good. Can you see me.... LOL...The BAssist for a rock band, or will I be a Gramma by that time? Hey there is nothing wrong with being both! I did pretty good..Got about 90% of the notes hit.

Guitar Hero is a great release, I believe for stress. It turns grumbles into laughter, no matter what age you are. I am still at the medium level, although I can go into the Hard level, but I know that I am not good enough, or fast enough with my fingers to be at the hard level. Each time I play a song, I know that I want my scores to get higher. Funny thing, I went to the Aerosmith and Motley Crue Concert... and I can play "Shout at the Devil" and "Last Child" pretty darn good ;)

Off to bed for more rest.... PEACE!

No comments: