Sunday, December 10, 2006

Happy Sunday!


Link


Well yes, it is Sunday.. It is Football Day for me (well)... I normally am an avid football fan, and could tell you all the stats for all of the teams, and who was leading in their division... But surely could not tell you right now.. :( I think the last day I really enjoyed a football game was on Thanksgving Night.. When the Chiefsssssssss kicked butt... Wooooooo hoooooooooo YEA!! And it was actually a good game too!

I would like to see the Chiefs and the Niners in the Super Bowl, and I really would not know who I would be rooting for. I know that they played earlier this year, but, come on now.. If anyone remembered that game, it has been a REAL long time since the Niners had been shut out, esp as bad as 30 something.... to... zip.. :-/ I am talking about watching a real good football game... Know what I mean???

Right now I am listening to some Allison Krause, I like her music alot. I missed her in concert her about a month ago.. She was sold out. I did go see Aerosmith and Motley Crue on the same bill. :)) That was a concert that I really did some dancing. They were close to sold out too! Its one of those Sundays, where its rainy wet out there, a good day to cook, or to just stay in bed.

I have already attempted to play 'Guitar HeroII'.......... but I am off today. I better not impose that on myself........LOLOL.........I WILL beat that game! Someday!

With that said, I think I will give it another try... and get some work done around here. Its going to be a busy week coming up, with the holidays, people taking vacation time off, makes me work more than my regular scheduled hours.

PEACE!

No comments: